RC Transfer In Chennai Ph 09540005064 | How to Transfer Rc Online In Chennai
Rc Transfer in CHENNAI
PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFER OWNERSHIP IN REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN CHENNAI
Transfer of ownership of vehicle (car/bike) is always required in Delhi whenever someone is selling or buying of the vehicle. As per the motor vehicle act of the Indian Government, the RTO needs to be informed by Buyer or Seller within one month of the sell/purchase process of Vehicle\Car\Bike.
There is a late fine for the late submission of the ownership transfer documents in the RTO.
The late fine is :
Car - Rs. 500/ month
Bike - Rs. 300/month
For transfer of vehicle ownership, an application has to be made to the concerned Registration Office where the vehicle has been originally registered. The following documents are to be submitted along with the application:
1. Original (RC) Registration certificate
2. Duly filled Form 29 along with duplicate copy (one copy should be attested)
3. Duly filled Form 30 along with duplicate copy
4. Attested copy of insurance document
5. Attested copy of proof of addresser to whom the vehicle needs to be transferred
6. Attested copy of PUC (Pollution Under Control) Certificate
7. Payment of applicable fee
8. Attested photocopy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as required)
TRANSFER OF VEHICLE OWNERSHIP IN CASE OF DEATH OF THE REGISTERED OWNER IN CHENNAI:
In case of the death of a vehicle owner, the application for re-registration has to be made by the legal heirs of the deceased vehicle owner. Here is the list of documents needed for the same:
1. Original (RC) Registration certificate of the vehicle
2. Form 30 & Form 31 with duplicate copies and NOC from the financier if the vehicle has been purchased through finance
3. Death certificate of the registered owner for verification
4. Legal Heir/the persons getting the succession Certificate issued by the competent authority
5. Affidavit by the applicant and from the other heirs relinquishing the right in favor of the applicant
6. Attested copy of insurance document
7. Attested copy of proof of addresser to whom the vehicle needs to be transferred
8. Attested copy of PUC (Pollution Under Control) Certificate
9. Payment of applicable fee
10. Attested photocopy of PAN Card or Form 60 & 61(as required)
11. Verification of vehicle on Form 20
For Commercial Vehicle in addition to above:
1. Document of permit surrender
2. Challan clearance from Traffic department and enforcement department
3. Fitness Certificate
4. Tax clearance certificate from the concerned authority
TRANSFER OF VEHICLE OWNERSHIP FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER STATE :
You Need To Arrange Below Doc To transfer car/bike from one state to another state
Original RC from another state
NOC from previous RTO
Attested copy of address proof
Attested copy of the valid driving license of car owner
Attested copy of PUC Certificate
PAN Card, Form 60, or Form 61
Passport-size photos of the applicant
Lending bank NOC if the vehicle is under a loan
TIME REQUIRED TO GET RC TRANSFER IN
Approximate time required - 21 to 30 days
RTO visit of the client required - Depend upon a case
Duplicate Rc - CHENNAI
·If some lost his\her Rc. Then Duplicate RC in Delhi is issued by the Regional Transport Authority/office ( RTA/RTO) only.
·When you loss your RC or its get Mutitated or faded then you need to Re-issue same fro RTO.
·If you lost you RC somewhere in that case. firstly you must lodge a complaint in the local police station where you lost your RC book.
· Owner of the vehicle can apply for duplicate Registration Certificate An application for the issue of a duplicate Certificate of Registration can be given to RTO office .
·If the vehicle is covered by Finance/ Hire Purchase/ Lease, then the signatures of the Financier must be obtained on Form 26 in duplicate.