Electrician Near Me - Ph 09540005064 | Electrician | Electrician Service
Book professional electrical services near you on Yourdoorstep
Never take a risk with electrical Issues- Call and hire an expert such as the electricians in Delhi!
Why electrician is so important in our society?
The fan above you, the computer before you and mobile phone in your pocket, these are just a few of things in your daily life that need electricity. Our work and our entertainment all require electricity and hence require electrical work.
Reliable electricians receive ample training before they can become licensed electricians. Fixing a problem is not as simple as rewiring the house or working with the fuse box, you have to know everything about the mechanism including the way the power moves, what it does, the complete maths and physics behind it. Trained electricians Delhi has offer installation, maintenance and repair services in homes and industries. Owing to their hands-on experience in the field, practice in handling electrical wirings and thorough knowledge, you can be rest assured about a safe electrical system.
What are the different types of electricians you have?
There are broadly three types of electricians around you, which are electricians for residence, commercial electrical contractors and industrial electrical contractors.
1. Electricians for residence- These electricians work in residential buildings, apartments and housing complexes. Their work scope includes everything from home rewiring and replacing a breaker box to minor projects like installing fans or upgrading faulty electrical outlets.
2. Commercial electricians- Electricians providing electrical services to stores, offices and commercial establishments are known as commercial electrical contractors. From planning electrical systems to installing the conduits or running the electrical wiring, a commercial electrician has a significant role to carry out on commercial premises.
3. Industrial electricians- Electricians who work in industrial settings such as factories are called industrial electrical contractors. They provide installation, maintenance and repair services in industrial facilities with more complex electrical systems.
What is the job scope of the electricians?
Electricians have the opportunity to work in a large number of important fields such as
1. Aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians- Their job revolve around repairing and performing scheduled maintenance on aircraft.
2. Electrical and electronics engineering technicians- Electrical and electronics engineering technicians provide help to the engineers in designing and developing computers, medical monitoring devices, communications equipment, navigational equipment and other electrical and electronic equipment.
3. Electrical and electronics installers and repairers- They repair as well as install electrical equipment in transportation, telecommunications, utilities and other industries.
4. Elevator installers and repairers- They repair, fix and maintain escalators, lifts and moving walkways.
5. Line installers and repairers- They repair and install electrical power systems, cables and fibre optics.
6. Power plant operators, distributors, and dispatchers- Their role is to control the systems responsible for generating and distributing electric power.
When do you need to hire an electrician?
Electrical issues should never be taken lightly as they can result in hazardous electrical emergencies as dangerous as a house fire. Your safety is of paramount importance. Flickering lights, damaged appliances and high electricity bills can be all indications of electrical problems. Call one of the electricians right away to prevent an electrical accident. Given below is a list of some common electrical problems.
1. Main Control Board (mcb) issue
2 Need New Electric Point
3 Need to install Ceiling Fan
4 Need to install Exhaust Fan
5 Sockets And Holders Replacement
6. New Wiring
7. light switches not working properly
8. Circuit breaker tripping frequently
9. Circuit overload
10. Lights too bright or dim
11. Electrical shocks
12. Light bulbs burning out too often
13. Smart Home Solutions
14. Firework in the plug point
15. Blackened switches or plates which are warm to the touch
16. Lights flickering often
17. Loose electrical socket
In Delhi electricians cater to a wide range of electrical problems. Call them to diagnose the issue, replace switches and receptacles or upgrade the panel.
How much do electrical repairs and fixes cost?
The cost would vary from one electrician to another depending on the type of repair or issue, how complicated the problem is, whether a replacement of a part is needed or not, etc. Given below is the approximate cost of different kinds of electrical services.
Type of electrical fix or repair service
What are the charges for fitting a Main Control Board (MCB)?
Rs. 600 to Rs. 1,000
What are the charges for installing a 3 Phase Panel Board?
Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,500
What are the charges for replacing a switchboard?
Rs. 300 to Rs. 600
How much does it cost to fix a ceiling fan?
Rs. 200 to Rs. 400
How much does it cost to remove a ceiling fan?
Rs. 200 to Rs. 350
How much does it cost to fix an exhaust fan?
Rs. 200 to Rs. 250
How much does it cost to remove an exhaust fan?
Rs. 250 to Rs. 370
What are the charges for fitting a tube-light with panels?
Rs. 250 to Rs. 340
What are the charges for installing fancy/ decorative lights?
Rs. 270 to Rs. 370
What are the charges for uninstalling fancy/ decorative lights?
Rs. 180 to Rs. 250
What are the charges for installing a geyser (up to 3 litres)?