Aryasamaj Marriage In Delhi Rs-2100 | Aryasamaj Mandir in Delhi -Ph 9540005045
Book professional Advocate services near you on Yourdoorstep
Never take a risk with Legal Matters - Call and hire an expert such as the Marriage Lawyer! and Pay after work done only
PROCEDURE OF MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR IN DELHI?
1 Arrange Document Required for Arya Samaj Marriage.
2 Book Appointment in Arya Samaj Mandir only with who has registered with state government only.
3 Carry Ver-mala and Sweet and managal Suter
4 Reached on time at mandir and pandit ji will do marriage and give Certificate of marriage in Aryasamaj Mandir same time.
5 Collect marriage photo of pandit or Arya samaj trust.
6 Book online appointment at SDM office and visit there with marriage photo and address & age proof and with Aryasmaj marriage certificate with two witnesses.
7 SDM will Issue same to you. Same day or in 30 day depend upon the service yo taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR ARYASAMAJ MARRIAGE IN DELHI?
1 Address Proof of Girl and Boy (Addhar, Voter, Passport )
2 Age Proof Of Girl and Boy (Birth certificate, 10th certificate, passport, Driving license)
3 Two witnesses with valid Age proof and Address proof
NOTE:- SUPPOSE YOU HAVE DONE MARRIAGE IN ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE NOW HOW TO REGISTER MARRIAGE IN COURT AND MAKE IT LEGAL AS PER GOVERNMENT CONSTITUTION
WHAT IS MARRIAGE REGISTRATION?
Marriage Registration:- A Marriage Registration is always done when you already done an Arranged marriage or marriage in Arya samaj mandir
COURT MARRIAGE OF AN INDIAN AND A FOREIGN NATIONAL
COURT MARRIAGE UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT
A marriage between parties one of whom at least is a citizen of India may be solemnized under Special Marriage Act, in India before a Marriage Registrar in India or a Marriage Officer in a foreign country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IF ONE PARTY IS FOREIGN :
· At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
· The bridegroom must be 21 years of age; the bride must be 18 years of age.
· Neither party has a spouse living,
· Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
· The parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship
· Each party involved should not have any other subsisting valid marriage.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE OF FOREIGN BOY OR GIRL :
· Application form duly signed by both the parties.
· Documentary evidence of the date of birth of parties.
· Copy of Passport of both the parties with valid Visa.
· Residential Proof of both parties.
· Documentary evidence regarding stay at district in India of one of the parties for more than 30 days (Proof of stay or report from the concerned SHO).
· N.O.C. or Marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy or Consulate in India by a foreigner partner.
· Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.
PROCEDURE OF COURT MARRIAGE IN CASE OF FOREIGN CITIZEN:
· The parties to the marriage shall give notice in writing in the form specified, to the Marriage Officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided.
· All the documents are verified at the Office of Marriage Registrar.
· The law of other nation shall not be in conflict with Indian laws.
· The notice is then published inviting objection to the marriage if any.
· If no objection is made, then, on the expiry of the notice publishing period, the marriage may be solemnized.
· The marriage shall be solemnized in the presence of at least three witnesses.
· Further the Marriage Certificate is entered and is granted by the Marriage Registrar.