Correction in 10th Mark Sheet | Name Change in 10th Mark Sheet
Correction in 10th mark sheet is required some time when there is error done by board or school in education documents. yes It is possible that you can change there name and surname corrected and changed in your 10th Marksheet and 10th Certificate later.
Name Change in 10th Marksheet: If you want to make changes in your Surname and Name in your 10th Mark sheet or in education Certificate, you can apply for name change through us.
Name Corrections: If there is spelling or typing mistake in 10th mark sheet of your Name in any of your Certificate or Mark sheet in your 10th sheet or in other document, you can apply for Correction in your Name through Gazette notification.
If you are looking for Name change in 10th Mark Sheet, Change Name in Gazette of India, Gazette Publication, Gazette Notification Then Yourdoorstep Consultants Provides Change name, Name change , Name Correction and father name correction , mother name correction in 10th certificate are the Services given online In India
Correction in 10th Mark Sheet
In our country, change of name is a 10th Marksheet is a legal procedure, by which any person can change his/her name from the name at any time
- 1.Name change in 10th march sheet due to Father name spelling error
- 2. Name change in 10th march sheet due to Mother name spelling error
- 3. Numerology Reasons
- 4. Marriage of widow
- 5. Name change in 10th march sheet as you don’t like recent name and want new name
- 6. Marriage (you have change name after marriage)
- 7. spelling error by board
- 8. Spelling error done by school in 10th pre board sheet
- 9. Spelling Errors
Documents Required for Name Change in 10th Mark sheet
Documents Require are as follow
◘ Education Proof : 10th Mark sheet original, School Leaving Certificate, Admission documents
◘ Id Proof : Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id or Pan Card
◘ Proof of Address proof : Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill or Ration Card (not mandatory)
◘ Gazette Notification :- Certificate of Gazette from central government (procedure is mention below to get same)
◘ Photo : One Passport Size Photo
◘ Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details Old & New Name, Correspondence address, Contact Details & reason for Name change
How to apply for Name Change in 10th Mark Sheet:
There is an easy procedure for getting one’s name changed or corrected in their marksheet or certificate. It merely involves 4 simple steps. These have been explained below.
Changing Name in 10th Mark sheet correcting name in 10th marksheet is very easy these days and containing four Step only.
1. You have Download of the Application Form from the website :- All of you first you need to download the the application from the website on mention url or given website for changing or correcting name in 10th mark sheet. URL is http://cbse.nic.in/faq/dupform.pdf
2. You should have to Filling of the Form and Gazette Copy of Central Government :-You have to fill form carefully and put all details correctly in form and attach Gazette certificate of central government.
3. You need to Submit The Application
Submit the application and file you make with the School Leaving Certificate, Admission documents, etc.
4. You have also Submit The Fee :- Kindly find the fee which changes time to time
Correction in Mark sheet or Certificate Fee is – Rs.1000 (Fee of Mark sheet/Certificate Included)
Name/Father’s Correction Fee is – Rs.1000 + Actual Cost of the Document
Migration Certificate – Rs. 250
Provisional Certificate – Rs 200.
Procedure for Name Change in 10th Mark Sheet Through Gazette Notification
Changing Name in 10th marksheet now get very easy these days. You can Book our service any time and We will helps you in Changing your Name in 10th marksheet through Gazette, Publication in Newspaper Ads and Notification in Gazette of India. You just need to work on 3 basic steps which are compulsory for name change in 10th marksheet in India:
We help you in Name Changing , Newspaper Ads till Notification in Gazette of India Comes.
STEP 1: AFFIDAVIT OF NAME CHANGE IN 10TH MARK SHEET
If you want to change name then firstly. You need to make an affidavit for Name Change in local Notary from Shop Near to You . It should contain the Old name, the New name and the reason for name changing has to be mention in the affidavit along with applicant details such as your Husband’s/Father’s name, Address and Age Proof etc.
STEP 2: PUBLICATION IN NEWSPAPER FOR NAME CHNAGE IN 10TH MARK SHEET
Once You completed the above Two step in name change procedure. Then Newspaper Publication comes in role for Changing Name.
You need to Publish news as an Advertisement in two local newspaper i.e one in the Regional Language \ Hindia and another one is English newspaper.
Some Important point which should include in the Newspaper Publication for Name Change:
- New Name of Applicant
- Old Name of Applicant
- Full Address of Applicant
- Age of Applicant
- Date on which affidavit is made by Applicant
- Father’s/Husband Name of Applicant
- Notary Name who attested the affidavit
Before you give advertisement in newspaper, always double cross check the content for advertisement and above mention all points are correct and proper. A minor mistake can distroy your complete procedure .
Below is the sample of advertisement in newspaper for name change :
For more information or Giving ads in News Paper click the link:
t Name Change Ads
You Have to gave Your ads like that only
STEP 3: PUBLICATION OF NAME CHANGE IN OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF INDIA
Once You completed all the above step the 3rd step is “Publication of Name change in Gazette of India”.
Now you have to Publish Notification in Gazette of India by writing the Application along with DD fee and with documents required.
Now you have to Prepare and need to send the following Documents to the Department of Publication of Change of Name :
- Name Change Affidavit duly Notarized (Hrad Copy)
- Newspaper Publication (Hard Copy)
- Hard Copy of Form of Name Change duly filled as per the prescribed Format. Below is the Format of Specimen for you.
- Need to make digital CD. “Soft Copy of Specimen in a Compact Disc (C.D)” .
- A Certificate which is signed by the Applicant informing/stating that the matter info of hard copy and soft copy that person is providing is similar. Kindly find the Format of Certificate for your reference only:
CERTIFICATE-FOR-NAME CHANGE IN GAZETTE
- For Goverment employees need to be required to submit Deed for Name Chnage in accordance with the Ministry of Home Affairs 0. M. No. 190016 / 1 / 87-Estt. dated 12/03/1987.
- If You are living in abroad, then You have to submit deed duly attested by the respective Indian Embassy / Indian High Commission Only.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (in case of major) and Rs. 1,700/- (in case of Minor) drawn in favor of Controller of Publications, Delhi.
- Two Passport Size Photographs self attested.
- One Self Attested Photo ID Proof.
- Application/Forwarding Letter describing about all the Documents enclosed within the envelope.
Fee Structure For Name Change in 10th Mark Sheet Through Gazette
Name Change Fee for Major Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Minor Child – Rs. 1,700/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Govt. Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
For Person Living In Abroad – Rs. 7,500/-
Name Change Office Address In India
Central Gazette office is located at North Delhi and Official Address is – Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054. Ph 9540005064
1 Till what age we can name change in 10th Mark sheet?
There is no age limit you can change or correct spelling any time.
2 How To Apply Gazette For Name Change in 10th Marksheet?
The procedure to apply for gazette to Delhi is offline method. The application should be submitted at the office of Central Gazette, Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 if your residential presence is listed in Delhi or Nearby. For the rest of our country, whole official papers along with the application form should be sent via Speed Post at the address of Gazette office or simply call us 9540005064.
3 What Are The Timings Of The Office Of Government Gazette Of India?
The office hours for Gazette of India – Delhi, are between 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 3 PM on all the working days.
4 Where Can I Get The Gazette Copy?
You can download the Gazette from www.egazette.nic.in.
5 Is The Newspaper Publication Mandatory For Applying For The name change in mark sheet through gazette?
Yes, it is mandatory to publish an advertisement in the local newspapers after the affidavit. The advertisement of the name change must include the new one, the old one name of the applicant, your address, date of birth etc.