Change Name Or Name Change Legally
If you are looking for Name Change, Change of Name, Name Change Affidavit, Name Change Online, Gazette Notification Online, Name Change Office, Gazette Office, Change Of Name Office Near you for Change Name in Gazette of India, Gazette Publication, Gazette Notification Name Change Agent, Name Change Consultant Then Yourdoorstep Name Change Consultants Provides Change or Correction Name Service in India, Name Correction Services Online In India.
What is Name Change?
Name change generally refers to changing one’s name, adding initials or even just one letter is regular or the legal act by a person of adopting a new name different from their name at birth, marriage or adoption.
WHY NAME CHANGE IS REQUIRED ?
- Error in birth certificate
- Errors in school certificates
- Post marriage by women
- After divorce for women
- Spelling errors
- For adoptions
- If religion is changed
- For other official purposes
Need to legally change your name for marriage, astrological, passport, personal or professional reasons? We make this complicated process simple! With us your entire process for name change is very transparent and choosing us provides the following benefits:
Get Peace of Mind – Our expert team will handle the entire process so you don't have to worry about anything anymore.
Saves You Time – Our professional team reviews and complete your documents, as well as guide you on the fastest way to get your name change done so you can move past this quickly! No standing in lines! We even send our staff to pick up paperwork from your doorsteps.
Easy, Quick & Legal – We ensure that we get things right the first time so you get your name change document easily
You can legally change of name in India for any reason such as:
- Name Change After Marriage
- Name Change After Divorce
- Change of Name in Passport
- Changing of Name on Driving License
Name Change Procedure
- What are the steps include in Name Change Package?
1. Create a Name Change Affidavit
2. Publish in Newspaper
3. Notification in Gazette
- STEP 1 : Name Change Affidavit
1. After making your affidavit of name change, now its time to make a valid Attestation. At your doorstep, we help you with notaries part in your city.
2. Once you collect the notarized affidavit, you can either print the information in Newspaper or Gazette. However, if you want we can also help you with the process.
- STEP 2: PUBLICATION IN NEWSPAPER
1. Once You completed the above Two step in name change procedure. Then Newspaper Publication comes in role for Changing Name.
2. You need to Publish news as an Advertisement in two local newspaper i.e one in the Regional Language Hindi and another one is English newspaper.
3. Some Important point which should include in the Newspaper Publication for Name Change:
New Name of Applicant
Old Name of Applicant
Full Address of Applicant
Age of Applicant
Date on which affidavit is made by the Applicant
Father’s/Husband Name of Applicant
Notary Name who attested the affidavit
Before you give an advertisement in a newspaper, always double cross-check the content for advertisement and above mention all points are correct and proper. A minor mistake can destroy your complete procedure.
Below is the sample of advertisement in the newspaper for name change :
For more information or Giving ads in News Paper click the link:
- STEP 3: Gazette Notification
1. Coming to step 3, gazette notification is one of the last step in this procedure. While the name in the documents like PAN card, Drivers’ license, Voters’ ID, etc can be changed without notification in Gazette, some authorities like Public service commissions and public sector banks do require Gazette notification. Hence, it is recommended to have a notification in Gazette ready.
2. YourDoorStep will help you out with notifications in the Central Gazette located in Delhi.
Fee Structure For Name Change
Name Change Fee for Major Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Minor Child – Rs. 1,700/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Govt. Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
For Person Living In Abroad – Rs. 7,500/-
Name Change Office Address In India
Central Gazette office is located at North Delhi and Official Address is – Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054. Ph : 9540005064 (Call for Help)
The official Government gazette office is in Delhi which is situated at Civil Lines, Delhi 110054.
The procedure to apply for gazette to Delhi is offline method. The application should be submitted at the office of Central Gazette, Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 if your residential presence is listed in Delhi or Nearby. For the rest of our country, whole official papers along with the application form should be sent via Speed Post at the address of Gazette office
The office hours for Gazette of India – Delhi, are between 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 3 PM on all the working days.
You can download the Gazette from www.egazette.nic.in.
Yes, it is mandatory to publish an advertisement in the local newspapers after the affidavit. The advertisement of the name change must include the new one, the old one name of the applicant, your address, date of birth etc.
Yes, it is mandatory to create the Affidavit of Name change application in Delhi for applying for gazette which is also followed by Newspaper publication& Gazette Application
Other Services We Offer
Name Change in Pan Card, Name Change in Aadhar Card, Name Change Affidavit, Name Change Gazette, Name Change in Passport, Name Change in Voter Id, Name Change in Birth Certificate, Name Change Application, Procedure of Name Change, Name Change Procedure, Name Change After Marriage, Name Change Driving Licence, Name Change Process, Name Change in Education Certificates, Name Change Online, Change of Name, Gazette Notification Online,Name Change Office, Gazette Office, Gazette Publication,Gazette Notification, Name Change