Arya Samaj Mandir in Jaipur | Ph 9540005045 Arya Samaj Marriage in Jaipur | Arya Samaj Mandir near me | Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure
What is Arya Samaj Mandir
Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir is becoming quite popular among Indian generations today. The main reason behind this is the fact that it’s a low-key wedding with no big and costly celebration involved. It is one of the best alternatives for those who want low cost wedding. The mantras are chanted by the Vedas and the rites and rituals are performed to solemnize the wedding. Honestly, this is the best possible way a couple can get married. They have 10 principles that are based on Vedic teachings that guide the entire community.
The first Arya Samaj Mandir was established in 1875 at Mumbai (previously known as Bombay) and now you can find a Mandir almost all the cities and even in small villages and most of them are authorized to conduct the marriage. All the marriages or weddings conducted in the Mandir are valid legally.
Get Expert Advice
Marriage Registration Form
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
What is Arranged Marriage?
General marriage is also known as Arrange marriage. Which is done by the parent’s concern.
1. Prints the marriage card
2. Book the marriage hall and Barat… Etc
Conclusion :: You have to go for marriage registration In SDM Office or Court later to get a marriage register and get a marriage certificate.
1. You have to carry marriage card which made while weeding
2. Marriage Photo (In detail will later in the article)
What is Arya Samaj Marriage?
Arya Samaj Marriage is always done in Arya Samaj Mandir only done by pandit ji of a mandir.
Conclusion :: You have to go for marriage registration In SDM Office or Court later to get a marriage register and get a marriage certificate. You have to carry arya smaj mandir certificate and photos to sdm office for registration.
Who can get Married in Arya Samaj Mandir Jaipur
Any marriage, whether it is Love, Inter-caste, or arranged can be solemnized legally. So If you want to avail Arya Samaj Marriage Service, either fill the contact form given above or directly call us on the given numbers.
Reasons to Choose Arya Samaj Wedding Jaipur
Here are the 3 major reason which shows why you should choose to marry in Arya Samaj Mandir in Jaipur over others-
- The cost of the wedding is very low
- You will get the marriage registration certificate the same day
- The entire process is completely legal (under Hindu Marriage Act 1955)
Documents Required for Arya Samaj Marriage in Jaipur
Here is a list of documents which are required for Arya Samaj Marriage
Address Proof of Boy and Girl
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Election Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
Age Proof of Boy and Girl
- SSC Exam Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Civil Surgeon Certificate
Three witnesses with valid Age and Address proof
- Aadhaar Card or Valid Id Card
- Photo (Passport Size)
Procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in Jaipur
- Arrange the required documents
- Schedule an Appointment in Arya Samaj Mandir (only those which are registered by the state government)
- Carry Ver-mala, Managal Suter, and Sweet
- Reach on the scheduled time and the Pandit Ji in the mandir will solemnize the wedding and provide the marriage certificate after the rituals are over
- Collect marriage photos from the Pandit or Arya Samaj trust.
- Schedule an online appointment at SDM office and visit there along with your marriage photo, address and age proof along with Arya Samaj marriage certificate and two witnesses.
- SDM will Issue same to you either the same day or in 30 days depending upon the service to take
How to Register Marriage If you are already Married
It totally depends on state to state.
Anyone applies the same either Wife or Husband.
Yes, It's Mandatory.
Yes, It's Mandatory that wife and husband and wife should physically present at Arya Samaj Mandir
Is totally depends upon the state from which you applied and which marriage registration act you are applying.