Marriage Registration In Ghaziabad- Marriage Certificate In Ghazibade
WHAT IS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?
A Marriage Certificate is a certificate that proves relation between husband and wife. Marriage certificate is issued by district marriage registrar, as per religious marriage and special marriage acts.
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION ACTS
Currently, there are two marriage registration acts under which marriage certificate is issued :
The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 : When marriage is already solemnized where Husband and Wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jain or Sikhs or when they are converted into any of these religions, they will be considered under these registration Act.
The Special Marriage Act, 1954: Whereas, this act lay down the procedure for both solemnization and registration of marriage certificate where either of the party or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jain or Sikhs.
This certificate can be presented at many places such as passport office, court, Bank, insurance offices, etc. to prove bride and bridegroom were married on a particular date
Registration of Marriage in Ghaziabad shall be carried under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 irrespective of caste, creed and religion. If you are getting married in accordance to the Hindu Marriage Act you can perform the rituals and then apply for registration of the marriage. The Hindu Marriage Act provides for registration of an already solemnized marriage. There is no need to get the wedding solemnized in the presence of a Registrar. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. The act sets a minimum age of marriage for men as 21 years and for women as 18 years. The need for Marriage Certificate arises in case you need to prove that you are legally married to someone, for purposes like obtaining a passport, changing your maiden name, etc. Marriage registration is required to prove that you are legally married to someone. In 2006, the Supreme Court has made registration of marriage compulsory to protect the interest of women.
Documents to get Marriage Certificate Ghaziabad
1. Age proof of Husband (Anyone of the following)
SSC Exam Certificate
Civil Surgeon Certificate
2. Age proof of Wife (Anyone of the following)
SSC Exam Certificate
Civil Surgeon Certificate
3. Residential Proof (Anyone of the following)
Registered Rent Agreement
4. Marriage Proof
Marriage Invitation Card
Marriage Photo with 2 Passport size photo of husband and wife is compulsory
Aadhaar Card or Any Id Card
Passport size photo
Note : The documents set of Original with one xerox copy one should carry with them for a registrar office visit.
Eligibility for Marriage Registration Ghaziabad
Indian citizens above the age of 18 years (for brides), and 21 years (for grooms).
The parties (bride & groom) should be unmarried, or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person, or the parties should be legally divorced.
The parties should be physically and mentally healthy.
The parties should not be related with the relations prohibited under law.
Procedure for Marriage Registration Ghaziabad
Submit the application in the prescribed form along with the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate).
The Court will get all the declarations of the parties verified, and shall register the marriage in the presence of two witnesses,
The marriage registration certificate will be issued after the registration of the marriage.
Validity of Marriage Certificate
UP Vivah Panjikaran is valid for life time.
Penalty for Delayed Registration
UP Government has also fixed penalties for delay in marriage registration additional Rs. 10 for delays up to a year and Rs. 100 for every additional year
Following are the steps involved in the online process of Marriage registration :
Understanding the requirement of the client by Yourdoorstep
Sharing the list of documents required for marriage certificate by Yourdoorstep
Sharing of soft copy of the documents by the client
Advance payment of service charge for marriage registration by the client
Making of Affidavit by Yourdoorstep and giving it to the client for signature
Submission of application and documents by Yourdoorstep to the marriage registrar office
Appointment booking for physical appearance of the couple & witnesses to the marriage registrar office
Visit of the couple & witnesses to the marriage registrar office
Issue of marriage certificate
Approximate Time required - 3 hr (Will arrange certificate in the same day)
In Ghaziabad , Yourdoorstep helps in getting Marriage registration done after a marriage is already solemnised . Marriage registration will be done at SDM office based on the area of jurisdiction of either place of residence or place of marriage. Marriage registration can be completed in 1 day . Service is of Tatkal in nature.
1. Age proof : 10th Class Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate) 2. Address Proof of husband or wife whose area SDM has been approached for the marriage certificate (Voterid/Passport/ Adhar card/ Driving License) 3. Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality) 4. Four passport size photographs of both the parties and two marriage photograph) 5. Marriage card ) 6. Two witness having ID proof ( 4 passport size photograph each) )
1. Book online 2. Make 60% payment online 3. Send documents to us online 4. Scheduling of appointment for marriage registration as per your wish 5. Make 40% balance payment 6. Visit of husband, wife & 2 witness to SDM office for verification purpose 7. Marriage certificate issued & delivered 8. Order Complete
1. Boy\Husband or Girl\Bride should be from Ghaziabad or place of marriage should be from Ghaziabad. 2. The Boy\bridegroom should be of twenty-one (21) years and Girl\bride should be of eighteen (18) years of age. . 3. Any parties should not be of unsoundness of mind in nature. . 4. Parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.