DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
Marriage Registration in India
If you wish to obtain the above service then get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 1-1 Passport Size photo of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu