For supporting Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises also know as MSME, the Government of India came up with MSME Registration which provides various additional benefits to the business all covered under MSMED Act. Even though MSME registration is not entirely necessary but you can actually scale your business much easily by availing the benefits or subsidies provided by the Government. Such benefits include capital investment subsidies, lower rates, excise exemption schemes, tax subsidies, and power tariff subsidies.
The government undertook this step to provide support to micro, small, and medium enterprises in both the manufacturing and service sector as they are the backbone of the Indian economy. So if you want to get your business MSME registered but have no idea about where to start, YourDoorStep is here for you. Simply give us a call and describe your business and our own team will help you out with MSME registration without any hassle.
Get Expert Advice
Book Service Now
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
What is MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) ?
MSME which is also known as the Udhyog Aadhar is a registration process that helps businesses to grow and scale in this competitive time. It is a unique 12 digit identification number which helps businesses by providing them Subsidies Exemption or Relaxation. However, there are certain criteria and the business should fall below that particular threshold to be eligible for MSME registration.
Categories of MSME ?
- Manufacturing Enterprises
- Service Enterprises
|Existing MSME Classification|
|Criteria: Investment in Plant & Machinery or Equipment|
|Manufacturing Enterprises||Investment < Rs. 25 Lakh||Investment < Rs. 5 Crore||Investment < Rs. 10 Crore|
|Service Enterprises||Investment < Rs. 10 Lakh||Investment < Rs. 2 Crore||Investment < Rs. 5 Crore|
|Revised MSME Classification|
|Composite Criteria: Investment & Annual Turnover|
|Manufacturing Enterprises &|
|Investment < Rs. 1 Crore and|
Turnover < Rs. 5 Crore
|Investment < Rs. 10 Crore and|
Turnover < Rs. 50 Crore
|Investment < Rs. 20 Crore and|
Turnover < Rs. 100 Crore
Registration Process for Availing MSME Registration
- For the registration of MSME, Industry owner, Business Man, Service Provider, Traders, Manufactures, etc has to fill a one form online or offline.
- If any person/company/firm/corporate body wants to do more than one registration for the industry then also he/she can do that business registration.
- For MSME registration, he/she has to fill one form online or offline.
- The required document for the registration od MSME is below mentioned.
- There is no any kind of govt. fees applicable for MSME Registration by the govt. of India.
- Once the true and correct information is filled by the user and submitted by Aadhaar OTP then get the MSME registration number.
We make all our services simple and easy to use by keeping our customers in mind. This helps us achieve a high customer satisfaction rate. Follow these steps given below
- Contact us on the given numbers or fill the contact form given above.
- Tell our team that you want to avail MSME registration service.
- Describe your business so our team can check if it fits under the criteria
Benefits of MSME Registration
Here is a list of few benefits that you can enjoy with MSME Registration
- In the MSME registration, the BANK and NBFC loans available at the very lower interest rate or get a subsidy on loan.
- There are multiple tax rebates offered to MSME.
- It also allowed credit for minimum alternate tax (MAT) to be carried forward for up to 15 years instead of 10 years
- Special consideration on International Trade fairs
- Relaxation in Trademark Government Fees
- Subsidy in Bar Code registration.
- Concession in electricity bills.
- There are multiple contracts and govt. of India tenders are given to MSME Industries.
- Easy access to credits from banks and nbfc.
- Cost Rebates and concessions are available only for the patent registered by the msme industries.
- Business / Organization registered in MSME is to provide priority for govt. certification and licence.
- There is a One Time Settlement Fee for non-paid amounts of MSME.
- Easy loan in 59 minutes.
Document Required for MSME Registration Certificate?
- Aadhaar Number (Individual / Partner / Director) – Mandatory
- PAN Number (Proprietor / Firm / Company/ Society)
- Business Address Proof
- Bank Detail (Account Number, IFSC Code)
- The basic business activity NIC Codes.
- Total Investment value in lakh.
Schemes of MSME in India?
- Udyog Aadhaar memorandum
- Zero Defect Zero Effect
- Quality Management Standards & Quality technology Tools
- Grievance Monitoring System
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- Women Entrepreneurship
Why Choose Us
YourDoorStep has been in service for years now and we know how to help customers in the best way possible. Our service highly customer-centric which means 100% service satisfaction always. Here are a few years for choosing YourDoorStep.
Value for Money
Compared to our competitors, our service is much pocket friendly which means you get higher value for money to get MSME Registration.
As soon as you fill the contact form to avail of our service, our team will contact you as soon as earlier and help you out with the process.
We are the Experts
Our team of expert will make the entire process really easy for you so you don’t have to worry about anything going wrong anymore.
Yes, Aadhaar Card is mandatory for getting MSME Licence and Registration.
No, the registration is optional, if you want govt. benefits and schemes then you have to do registration.
Subsidies, Exemption and Relaxation are some of the benefits of the process.
Get in touch with our team and they will briefly describe the documents required and alternative documents which can also officially be used.
If you are not satisfied by the service, simply mail us at email@example.com