Marriage Registration in Delhi | Marriage Certificate in Delhi | Marriage Certificate Agent in Delhi
In Delhi as per Marriage Registration Rules 2018 provides for the mandatory registration of all marriages solemnize in State and its mandatory for Delhi Citizen
Almost all people of Delhi are more focused on venue wedding, dishes menus, and wearable as no one is thinking about “marriage registration in Delhi” a legal aspect of marriage. We are most of us are feeling lost in planning your bachelor party and destination wedding. But people of Delhi also remember that Marriage Registration in Delhi and getting a valid marriage certificate in Delhi are also essential aspects of of life after getting married. Hence, kindly find at how to apply for marriage registration in Delhi online and NCR region of Delhi
You can simply go online apply for online marriage registration in Delhi on the website Government. .
YourDoorStep Provides Marriage Registration Service in Delhi and makes life easy of Delhi citizens and we offer Marriage Certificate Consultants in Delhi, Marriage Certificate Agent in Delhi, Marriage Registration in Delhi, Marriage Certificate in Delhi who assist in getting a Marriage certificate in Delhi. We provide doorstep and hassle-free service Delhi.
WHAT IS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?
A Marriage Registration proves the sacred bond between husband and wife. It is issued by the district marriage registrar, according to the religious marriage and special marriage acts.
Marriage Registration Act in Delhi
The Special Marriage Act, 1954 Delhi – Whereas, this act lay down the procedure for both solemnization and registration of marriage certificate where either of the party or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jain, or Sikhs.
Types of Marriage Certificate in Delhi
Above is the sample of the Digital Marriage Certificate in Delhi
1 Normal Marriage Certificate :- On the other hand, normal marriage certificate take 21 to 30 day time. Generally, Delhi people prefer Tatkal marriage certificate but normal marriage certificate have low cost in comparison to Takal marriage Certtificate of Delhi
Note – Hand Written Marriage Certificates are no more valid convert same to digital one if your applying for visa , admission or other thing.
Services We Offer
- Hindu Marriage Registration in Delhi
- Nikah Marriage Registration Delhi
- Special Marriage Act Registration Delhi
- Attestation of Marriage Certificate Delhi
- Translation of Marriage Certificate in Delhi
Documents Required for Marriage Registration in Delhi
Documents Require are as follow
- Id Proof : Aadhar Card or Voters Id of Delhi of Husband and wife
- Proof of Address proof : Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill or Ration Card of delhi
- Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details of Name Add, Correspondence address, Contact Details (same will be provided by call us 9540005064)
- Marriage Photo
- Marriage Card
Divorce Decree issued by Court (Incase of Divorce) etc
Adoption Deed issued by Court (Incase of Adoption)
WHO CAN APPLY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN NOIDA
- Either husband
- Family Member
- Agent and Consultant
- Agency Which you hire for same.
- Advocate You Hire
Marriage Registration Procedure in Delhi
You can Book our service any time and We will helps you in Marriage Registration in Delhi. You just need to work on 3 basic steps in India:
STEP 1: LOGIN TO DELHI GOVERNMENT PORTAL
First you have to make marriage certificate Affidavit for bride and groom You need to make an affidavit for Name add in local Notary from Shop Near to You . It should have correct Girl name with sur name if you want only, Husband name and the Parent name mention of both in the affidavit along with applicant details such as your Husband’s/Father’s name, Address and Age Proof etc.
Step-3 you need to visit SDM office and the to check the affidavit made by you is correct or not.
step 4. You need to fill all details like marriage date and marriage place,
step 4. You need to fill all Mandatory details of husband and wife . step by step.
step 4. Now Fill your witness details in below point.
step 4. You need to upload the documents. Remember each document should be below 100kb and in jpg format.
step 5. If you are not able to upload any document correctly if can’t b uploaded again. The website will simply show “already uploaded “. BE CAREFUL
step 8. Now submit the application and take print out of appointment letter and visit Sdm office . If any confusion please call us 9540005064, 9540003318.
List of Marriage Registration offices in Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office , North Delhi – 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Delhi.
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, East Delhi – I&F Office complex, LM Bandh, Geeta Colony, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, South Delhi – MB Road, B.D.O.Office, Near Anupam Aparments, Saket, New Delhi and Old – Tehsil Building, Mehrauli, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, West Delhi – Old Middle School Building, Rampura, Lawrence Road, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, Central Delhi – SDM office, Karol Bagh-Jhandewalan, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, New Delhi – Jam Nagar House, Near India Gate, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, South-West Delhi – Old Terminal Tax Building, Kapashera, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, North-East Delhi – Weaver’s complex, Nand Nagari, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, North-West Delhi – Bawana Road, Kanjhawala, Delhi
ADVANTAGES OF MARRIAGE REGISTRATION
- Admission to School; Acquiring right to vote.
- Admission to any Government Service.
- You can claim right to marry at the legally permissible age.
- Help in Obtaining Government issued identity documents like Passport
- Driving Licence.
- Help full in settlement of inheritance and property rights.
1. What is Marriage Registration Fees.?
Marriage Registration Fee is a Different State to state it not have a fixed price. All cost start from Rs 3500 to 5500
2. In How Many days we will get marriage certificate ?
You can get marriage certificate in Tatkal or normal process both are define in article above.
3. Is witness presence is mandatory for marriage registration?
Yes its mandatory .
4. I want to change sur name marriage certificate ?
Yes you can sir name change in marriage certificate but still we suggest follow the process of gazett Notification
5. Is Physical presence is mandatory For Marriage Registration??
Yes, its mandatory
6. How much time did it take Registration of Marriage?
It totally depends upon the state from which you applied and which marriage registration act you are applying.