Change of Name in Birth Certificate in Delhi
If you are looking for Change Name in Gazette of India, Gazette Publication, Gazette Notification Then Yourdoorstep Consultants Provides Change name, Name change , Name Correction Services Online In India
Change of Name in Birth Certificate in Delhi
In our country, change of name is a legal procedure, by which any person can change his/her name from the name at the time of birth due to
- 1. Marriage
- 2. Divorce
- 3. Numerology Reasons
- 4. Marriage of widow
- 5. Astrology Reasons
- 6. Marriage after Divorce
- 7. Religion change
- 8. Gender change
- 9. Spelling Errors
- 10. Child Adoption
- 11. Dissatisfaction with names
- 12. wrong Name in official Record.
Documents Required for Name Change In Gazette for Major / Minor
Documents Require For Adults
◘ Id Proof : Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id or Pan Card
◘ Proof of Address proof : Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill or Ration Card
◘ Photo : One Passport Size Photo
◘ Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details Old & New Name, Correspondence address, Contact Details & reason for Name change
Marriage certificate ( if Any for Female after Marriage )
Divorce Decree issued by Court ( Incase of Divorce ) etc
Adoption Deed issued by Court ( Incase of Adoption )
Documents Required for Name Change In Gazette for Minor
Documents Require For Minior
◘ For Minor below 18 years (Mandatory Documents)
◘ ID Proof: Aadhar card or School id
◘ Address Proof: Aadhar Card
◘ Age Proof: Birth Certificate
◘ Photo: One Passport Size Photo
Application Form : Duly Signed By Minor if possible and parents or Guardians
Note : As its a Online process all the documents need to be in JPEG format with File size Procedure for Name Change in Gazette
You can Book our service any time and We will helps you in Changing your Name, Publication in Newspaper Ads and Notification in Gazette of India.You just need to work on 3 basic steps which are compulsory for name change procedure in India:
We help you in Name Changing , Newspaper Ads till Notification in Gazette of India Comes.
STEP 1: AFFIDAVIT OF NAME CHANGE
If you want to change name then firstly. You need to make an affidavit for Name Change in local Notary from Shop Near to You . It should contain the Old name, the New name and the reason for name changing has to be mention in the affidavit along with applicant details such as your Husband’s/Father’s name, Address and Age Proof etc.
STEP 2: PUBLICATION IN NEWSPAPER
Once You completed the above Two step in name change procedure. Then Newspaper Publication comes in role for Changing Name.
You need to Publish news as an Advertisement in two local newspaper i.e one in the Regional Language \ Hindia and another one is English newspaper.
Some Important point which should include in the Newspaper Publication for Name Change:
- New Name of Applicant
- Old Name of Applicant
- Full Address of Applicant
- Age of Applicant
- Date on which affidavit is made by Applicant
- Father’s/Husband Name of Applicant
- Notary Name who attested the affidavit
Before you give advertisement in newspaper, always double cross check the content for advertisement and above mention all points are correct and proper. A minor mistake can distroy your complete procedure .
Below is the sample of advertisement in newspaper for name change :
For more information or Giving ads in News Paper click the link:
t Name Change Ads
You Have to gave Your ads like that only
STEP 3: PUBLICATION OF NAME CHANGE IN OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF INDIA
Once You compled all the above step the 3rd step is “Publication of Name chnage in Gazette of India”.
Now you have to Publish Notification in Gazette of India by writing the Application along with DD fee and with documents required.
Now you have to Prepare and need to send the following Documents to the Department of Publication of Change of Name :
- Name Change Affidavit duly Notarized (Hrad Copy)
- Newspaper Publication (Hard Copy)
- Hard Copy of Form of Name Change duly filled as per the prescribed Format. Below is the Format of Specimen for you.
- Need to make digital CD. “Soft Copy of Specimen in a Compact Disc (C.D)” .
- A Certificate which is signed by the Applicant informing/stating that the matter info of hard copy and soft copy that person is providing is similar. Kindly find the Format of Certificate for your reference only:
CERTIFICATE-FOR-NAME CHANGE IN GAZETTE
- For Goverment employees need to be required to submit Deed for Name Chnage in accordance with the Ministry of Home Affairs 0. M. No. 190016 / 1 / 87-Estt. dated 12/03/1987.
- If You are living in abroad, then You have to submit deed duly attested by the respective Indian Embassy / Indian High Commission Only.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (in case of major) and Rs. 1,700/- (in case of Minor) drawn in favor of Controller of Publications, Delhi.
- Two Passport Size Photographs self attested.
- One Self Attested Photo ID Proof.
- Application/Forwarding Letter describing about all the Documents enclosed within the envelope.
Fee Structure For Name Change
Name Change Fee for Major Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and coorection
Name Change Fee for Minor Child – Rs. 1,700/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and coorection
Name Change Fee for Govt. Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and coorection
For Person Living In Abroad – Rs. 7,500/-
Name Change Office Address In India
Central Gazette office is located at North Delhi and Official Address is – Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054.
1 Where Is The Office Of Gazette In Delhi?
The official Government gazette office is in Delhi which is situated at Civil Lines, Delhi 110054.
2 How To Apply Gazette For Change Of Name?
The procedure to apply for gazette to Delhi is offline method. The application should be submitted at the office of Central Gazette, Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 if your residential presence is listed in Delhi or Nearby. For the rest of our country, whole official papers along with the application form should be sent via Speed Post at the address of Gazette office.
3 What Are The Timings Of The Office Of Government Gazette Of India?
The office hours for Gazette of India – Delhi, are between 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 3 PM on all the working days.
4 Where Can I Get The Gazette Copy?
You can download the Gazette from www.egazette.nic.in.
5 Is The Newspaper Publication Mandatory For Applying For The Gazette In?
Yes, it is mandatory to publish an advertisement in the local newspapers after the affidavit. The advertisement of the name change must include the new one, the old one name of the applicant, your address, date of birth etc.